Dr. Christian Coachman
Founder of the DSD: Digital Smile Design
Combining his advanced skills, experience and technology solutions, Dr. Coachman pioneered the Digital Smile Design methodology and founded Digital Smile Design company (DSD). Since its inception, thousands of dentists worldwide have attended DSD courses and workshops, such as the renowned DSD Residency program.
He is the developer of worldwide well-known concepts as the Digital Smile Design, the Pink Hybrid Implant Restoration, the Digital Planning Center, Emotional Dentistry, Interdisciplinary Treatment Simulation and Digital Smile Donator.
He regularly consults for dental industry companies, developing products, implementing concepts and marketing strategies, as such as the Facially Driven Digital Orthodontic Workflow developed in collaboration with Invisalign, Align Technology.
He has lectured and published internationally in the fields of esthetic and digital dentistry, dental photography, oral rehabilitation, dental ceramics, implants and communication strategies and marketing in Dentistry.
DSD DAY: DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN
DSD Day is a one-day dental education course that's designed to help you reframe and rethink your dental career path to achieve even greater success and fulfillment in modern dentistry.
· Why grow your Comprehensive Smile Makeover Business.
· Build the plan to get where you want to be. The Smile Business Formula.
· Understand what is holding you back. The 5 main challenges of Modern Dentistry.
· Learn the Real Digital Workflow.
· Overview of the latest and smartest technologies that are changing the way we rehabilitate smiles.
· Deep dive into how you can fully explore your intra oral scanner and get your return on investment.
Venue: Swissôtel Tallinn
The "DSDx Day Baltics by Christian Coachman" will be held in the main congress hall of the luxury business hotel in Tallinn - Swissôtel.
The exact address of the venue is:
Tornimae Street 3, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia